On preorder at B&H for $1,249:
Voigtländer’s Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras is a breathtaking wide angle lens that combines an extraordinary maximum aperture of F0.95 with a superb 10-blade diaphragm for magnificent low-light/shallow depth-of-field images — photographs or video. A selective aperture control system allows a continuous and soundless change of the aperture (and depth-of-field as well, of course). This manual focus lens (equivalent to a 35mm lens on a full-frame camera) focuses down to a very close 5.9″. The Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 is destined to become the standard wide angle, low-light, shallow depth-of-field lens for Micro Thirds camera users. It’s ready for its close-up.
- Exceptionally fast F0.95 wide angle lens (35mm equivalent) for Micro Four Thirds cameras
- Continuous and soundless change of the aperture (and depth of field) is possible with selective aperture control system
- Very close-focusing lens — 5.9″
- Aspherical lens elements provide crisp images
- Diaphragm has ten blades, producing outstanding, beautiful bokeh in the out-of-focus areas of your images