For the first time in many years!
The new Nikon instant savings rebates for the U.S. are now live. These discounts are quite substantial, and on the best glass Nikon has to offer. You also don’t have to buy a camera body in order to qualify for direct savings.
(You can, however, save up to $750 on Nikon DSLRs bundled with lenses and flashes. Infos here.)
Great time to finally stock up on glass you always wanted. Save up to $350 on 18 different Nikon lenses, offered by Amazon, B&H and Adorama with identical prices (just order from your preferred dealer):
- 24mm F1.4 G — $200 off
- 28mm F1.8 G — $100 off
- 35mm F1.4 G — $200 off
- 50mm F1.4 G — $100 off
- 50mm F1.8 G — $20 off
- 60mm F2.4 G Macro — $100 off
- 85mm F1.4 G — $200 off
- 85mm F1.8 G — $100 off
- 24-70mm F2.8 — $200 off
- 24-85mm F3.5-4.5 VR — $100 off
- 24-120mm F4 VR — $300 off
- 28-300mm F3.5-5.6 VR — $150 off
- 70-200mm F2.8 VR II — $300 off
- 80-400mm F4.5-5.6 VR — $350 off
- 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR — $100 off
- 18-200mm F3.5-5.6 VR II — $250 off
- 18-300mm F3.5-5.6 VR — $300 off
Offers expire on March 2, 3013. Most lenses come with an additional 2% in rewards and free shipping.