This is quite some work by German photographer Helge Hackbarth of 3D-Kraft! Helge compares a unique collection of super fast — some F0.95 — 25mm, 35mm and 50mm prime lenses. His posts are for connoisseurs of bright, hyper fast and wide lenses, and whom better to ask than Helge who prepared some extensive reviews.
In the first article of his series, Adorable 50s, we’re in for real treats:
- SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 50mm T0.95 (F0.92)
- Leica Summilux 50mm F1.4 ASPH
- Leica Summicron 50mm F2.0 pre-ASPH
- Minolta MC Rokkor 50mm F1.4
- Olympus OM 50mm F1.4 (OM mount)
- Olympus OM 50mm F1.8 (OM mount)
- Sony 50mm F1.8 OSS (E mount)
- Olympus 45mm F1.8 (MFT mount)
In Adorable 35s, Helge examines a collection of super fast 35s, such as the SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 35mm T0.95, Mitakon 35mm F0.95, Canon EF 50mm F1.4 (with the Metabones Speed Booster, converting it to a 35mm F1.0 lens), the Leica 35mm Cron ASPH and Lux ASPH — and last but not least the Samyang/Rokinon 35mm F1.4 AS UMC.
Now you got quite some reading to do. Enjoy!